Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Preview of Golden Palm Tree. Sepang

A preview post of my recent visit to Golden Palm Tree, Sepang on our birthday. I was first heard of this Sepang Gold Coast on 2007 due to some work reason and only manage to visit it now, 2013. Not bad tho.... ^^ Actually I'm really impressed with the idea of this development 6 years ago.

Let me show off some picture taken using my phone... *wink*

Picture capture using my phone an a sunglasses as "filter". Effect turns out to be this good ^^

Sun setting, and I pretty love this shot of mine. Everyone were walking back to resorts and only us walking along the beach looking for our slippers ;( 
Here goes the overview of the resorts from a rooftop... I've tried my best to capture this ^^


Tempting to have a short breakaway ? You can book your accommodation via Golden Palm Tree Sepang, or Agoda for a cheaper and more affordable price ^^

Luv,
mosquitomunz

No comments: