Wednesday, December 4, 2013

[Throwback post] : Mantanani Island. Sabah

What a good throwback post of mine... Haha... I've totally forgotten this place where I went with bestie during 2010. Mantanani Island, Sabah. It wasn't a very popular touring spot at that time we went, even when I asked my local friends they wasn't heard about it too.

It's alright, let's explore the little serene island. I've witnessed the beautiful of this island,, be it the clear water, sun shines, waves , sea breezes....I would never forget it giving me a relaxing getaway !!

Let me show you guys some wonderful taken by me.. hehe :p

My lovely hut for 2D1N. The upper storey is like Japanese Tatami Style (but actually is a mattress :p). While the part below, we can st and relax while reading or chatting with friends ^^

Get ready for a snorkeling

Get ready for our snorkeling

Love this scene, on our back from snorkeling

Lazying on the beach, awaiting the sun setting... Love this blink blink .. it's just like diamond...

Just playing around....Yes, we were staying at Mari Mari backpackers lodge

nice angle hor ?? hehe....

Another nice angle ^^



No comments: