Saturday, July 18, 2009

I feel dizzy

Yes, I feel dizzy. One of the major reason i could think of is, I didnt take rice 5 days. But i did take noodle, maybe noodle is not enough energy. Maybe Im too tension at work, and make my hormone imbalance? Recently, I really think a lot. I dont know what happened to me as well. Seems I couldnt really understand myself this recently.

I didnt take any dinner, just a steamed egg and mango+durian sago pamelo ice in "Ah QIu Tian Ping", will upload photos soon.. While just ate few slices of chocolate biscuit. I dont eat Maggie Mee, that's why i dont have any at home. and now when i feel to eat, but there isnt anything that i can eat. What I have only is or perhaps are biscuits.... I guess, no matter what I need to buy some instant beehon at home.

My body temperature is not so stable recently. I can feel my health also turn bad..... I must learn to control my emotion and routine.

I just get my jeans alter at an alteration shop in Far East, but Im not so statisfy with their service, not their actually, but just an aunty. Being so rude. Yet, my pants is now sew to what I want. Spoilt my mood and pants. and that shop is claimed tobe the famous over that area, which start from "C" in 4th storey...too dissapointed...Yet charged me $8 dollars...

I feel hard to understand you....

No comments: