Friday, July 3, 2009

Not Feeling Well

My entire body is so hot now. I feel so weak, yet hot..not because of weather, but its from my inner body.Even my breath was hot.

I was not happy working recently. I really cant take it any more, not because of working, but is the 8 po. I never hate such a person before. She is a jerk!!!! I never found that this is what a senior suppose to do and respond.

I dont know how to describe my emotion, and i guess she know I dont like her. and It's just being too hard to work "with" or even "under" such a senior. Yet, im happy because I can learn things, but this is not to the extend of a junior shoudl do base on her salary. haha..I'm mad i guess!!!

Yes!!!I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!

I feel that i cant take it anymore, i need a rest, a long rest....A VERY LONG LONG REST!!!

No comments: