Sunday, June 27, 2010

Penang Visit 2009

As stated, 2009... I know I am very lazy to blog it..Well, just a short notes for this piece.

~~ This is an unexpected trip where I guess we planned it just a month ??(Not sure I am correct, as having short memory recently) Things happened dramatically before and after Sep, and this was really a relaxing weekend trips for me with 3 of my dearies.

Enjoying all the foods and scenery, especially the Penang's Esplanade Walk.

Here are some photos, photo credits to Little J.



It's just mouth watering at this time!!!!!

From Left to Right(1-3)&Top to bottom (a-d)

a1&2: Breakfast @ Bayan Lepas (Joo Leong Shop or 裕隆茶室). This is a simple kopitiam situated along the road side,it give me the homie feels especially I am always away from home (Their famous toasted bread with half-boiled eggs). They served fried noodles and nasi lemak during breakfast as well. They are also famous with the seafood porridge or noddles.

a3,b1 to b3: I forgotten where I get all this yummy local delicacies . Will update when I remember :p

c1: Asam Laksa @ Ayeh Item...slurp.. This is the well-known and a must try asam laksa, it's located at the foot of the Kek Lok Si Temple and near to the Ayeh Itam Pasar. Here you go, do check out for more photos and description in What2seeonline.

c2:Penang Road Teochew Cendol(MAP). This cooling sweet desserts just ease the day after the heavy meal. With it sweetened red bean, gula melaka, cendol with coconut milk, simply a nice one..^^

c3: Mango desserts, my all time flavor. But forgotten where I got it, just remember it was at a corner desserts shop.

d1:Teluk Kumbar Seafood. It's not easy to find this place, but thanks to my dear little J to filled my stomach with full satisfaction. (For further info or Map)

d2&3: Red Tea House Dimsum @ Falim (Located right opposite the old Sunshine Wholesale Farlim Store) Click here for more

Thanks for the trip my best-ies, Little J, Eeyore J, Doraemon L.

No comments: