Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finally Sick

The sick cat mood is on... Good or bad? I hate medicine... Especially when I saw medicine showing "Will cause drowsiness"...

After consultation, I went to market to get some thing as my breakfast, but still I intended to cook myself... >.<"
I love market... :)
Uncle are quite nice, bought half of the pumpkin, chives, carrot, peppermint leaves at only $2.50. ;)
The minced meat also cheaper compare NTUC...lol...
Shall visit it more often ;)

>.<"....Get well soon....But recently I am really physically and mentally tired....

2 comments:

TIRA said...

Take care my dear...
Take medicine on time and have more rest...soon u will be recovering..

But sometimes sick is good also..haha...u can take this chance to really have a good rest at home.. =P

mosquitomunZ said...

Will do that dear no worry..In fact just wake up >.<"....

You too, must take care o.. ;)