Sunday, August 22, 2010

Melaka

A great year end trip with my dear families and cousins ;)

First thought in my mind when visiting Melaka is FOODSs...hehe ;) Especially Cendol Ais, my Fav ;)

Let me Introduce a Nyonya Restaurant, brought by my cousin -- Nyonya Manis Sayang


The simple onion fried egg...


Mushroom Chicken (forgotten it name ;P)


Sambal Petai


Steam Homemade Otak (Thumbs Up for this)


A small portion of Cendol Ais to ease the day ;)

There is a lot of foods we order, but somehow the others were ordinary, while the posting above are the recommended. Overall, the food is above average, whether be it a truly traditional Nyonya food I was not sure, but according to my cousin, there are, and it's one of my cousin favorite restaurant in Melaka.

Restoran Manis Sayang
618, Taman Melaka Raya,
75000 Melaka.
Tel: 06-281 3393

No comments: