Wednesday, January 8, 2014

[throwback post] My year of 2013

Another big delay of this post in my draft post :p
Let's continue....

Year of 2013, it was a big change to me...大改变。。

All the way from South back to the North and I've never knew I would started my plan so early. (Sometimes unplanned is better than plan, this is what am persuading myself) Well, I would said this isn't easy at all. A lots of things are out of my control and are of underestimation. But, lack of experiences in handling some situation really make us in chaos , but we manage to worked it out as last. Seriously, I believe in I see and I conclude instead of I listen and I conclude. We couldn't conclude from what others told us. This is a very big mistake !! Keep the challenge and keep going, be positive is the most important factor to keep myself moving on. 微笑和乐观是我唯一让自己坚持的理由。。

During the year of 2013, I actually have many planned vacation, but I've turn it down due to some personal matters and I hope the postponement will make it come true this 2014. But my Year of 2013 ended well with a short trip to Penang (although am in a super sick mood).

Here some random pictures I would like to post here as my own memories of my year of 2013.
无聊的我扑上一些无聊乱拍的相片。。哪怕只有我懂的回忆。。

A short trip to Grand Lexis to celebrate dear HL birthday.(很象是在拍广告是吧?,自然就是美!!)

Having some activities (对着镜头傻笑一个嘛!!)

selfie of 3 before we departing back :p (我们常常很无聊的拍照)
Grand Lexis . Port Dickson


In loving memories of my lovely slippers, RIP in the Sepang Gold Coast. I will miss you dearly. (它是我买了多年的,和我走遍很多地方的可爱拖鞋,就这样你被别的主人带走了。。好想你。。。)
Nice colour composition , taken using my sunglasses and hp. ^^ Simply love it. (玩意加创意,真的不同。。)
Sepang Gold Coast


Sending out some heartwarming cards :p (我还是觉得这样的祝福来得比手机简讯有感觉。。)


Last wedding attended of the Year. A group picture with the 3 ladies. Congratz Gladys and Hoong Ming. (四位大美女恭喜你们。。幸福永远。。)
In year 2013, I've attended 2 free movie screening. Thanks to Ee Lin ^^ (谢谢你的邀约。。。我觉得好看,可是并不意味着每个人和我有同样的看法。。)

Well, this is my greatest escape of the year ^^ and this is a hidden gems. Thanks Kian Fei for walking around with me , I wouldn't know there is this nice places in Malaysia. Relax and charmingly rested in my country. (就算再怎样的累,爬也要爬到这个地方。。就是这次的目的。。果然。。。不简单。。美!!下次我会在傍晚时再来记得等我)



One of the view from Clan Jetty, it's so serene and I never believed that there is this nice place in Malaysia. I will pay my visit to you again. ^^ (是不是没有夸张的美!!赞吧!!想像你坐在那里等待日落和观星赏月!!)

Good feeling cafe at George Town, Penang. Feeling so good when meeting with old friends, more than 10 years of friendships, keep cherish for many more 10 years to go.
( p/s :  actually there are many photos taken with my phones, but it got corrupted the files. 照片虽然是回忆的一部分,可是真心和眼睛拍下的那一刻才是最珍贵的回忆。。 )


Coincident meet up with a cute gal, Chrystina who is having an 8tv show recording at that time (我们两都是大美女咯。。。谢谢让我认识你)
Last Christmas gift received from a BFF, and she knows me so well each time what i need. Thanks Stan. (朋友不是认识越久越贴心和最了解你,和她认识不久,可是我决得她懂我。。认识不到一年,可是感觉就很老朋友。。谢谢你愿意走进我奇怪的世界。。)


非常的感恩我活过了2013。也谢谢身边的每一位贵人相助和小人提醒。。
2014要活得更好更精彩。。。




No comments: