Sunday, May 16, 2010

踏脚车去

It was a fruitful Saturday..^^
Which I did something that I never tried before..Cycling under the sun continuously 2 hours...sound mad? but it's sound cool... Forgotten since when i had my last ride on the bike.. Im kinda lazy and I couldn't find anyone which like this kind of outdoor activity here. :p

Having my last Saturday spent in East Coast.. Beforehand, dropped down in Kembangan Station to enjoy the tasty Roti Prata (which known as Roti Canai in KL)... I will definitely go back to enjoy the Roti Prata again...my 2nd breakfast on that day...

Heading to East Coast again after the Prata.....

Cycling form one point to one point, I realize quite a number of peoples in the park. I reached Bedok Jetty, it's so nice...I like here...^^



I do enjoy my lunch under the sun & facing the seaside....It's kind of relaxing....

p/s: thanks V for accompanying

2 comments:

SuwEi said...

岛国的人都很喜欢去踏脚车的吗?

mosquitomunZ said...

其实我到那天才晓得
或许有一半都是马国人巴。。
毕竟健康省钱嘛。。。
几时来?我们一起去踏。。。