Thursday, July 1, 2010

SHIMBASHI SOBA @ PARAGON S'PORE

SIMBASHI SOBA – Soba So Good

It’s was highly recommend by my friend, HM for their cold soba. Passed by this restaurant whenever I been to Paragon and it was also long long queueS. I love Japanese foods, especially cold soba.





You can view the master who made the soba/ noodles over the glass panel. From there only I knew the soba is not “cut’ using any machine, but by his superb culinary skill to a straightly cut, fine & uniform noodles. It’s simply amazing.





My Sukiyaki Seiro (Beef Soup serve with Chilled Soba) - $ 18.80
This is a very clear soup base it’s just nice; it wasn’t too salty, too sweet nor thick. My liking. The beef is so tender and juicy where unlike other u will feel it’s hard to bite or over-cooked. Thumbs Up..



Mugi Ice-Cha (Some sort of malt that will keep you refreshing, it just like the lighter version of beer) @ $1.50



FINALLY...SOBA SO GOOD!!!! :)



Paragon Orchard
Shimbashi Soba
290 Orchard Road, 238859

No comments: