Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today very emo

Today am very emo
very devil.. urggh~~~ hate myself like this...
been having night dreams this few days and make me dont have good sleep, and felt so tire in office. Once I consult doctor because am having bad headache continuously.wuwuwu :'(

Let me be emo-ing for sometimes to get myself back to the right track...and I received a very good message today which go something like this " Are you willing to do that now? Or are you going to wait until all life energy drains out of you and your loved ones who are trying to support you at this very moment? You were not born to follow rules and regulations. Living starts with dreaming. So dream, dream friend, and let dreams show you the path to your bliss. "

Been so demotivated, thanks to all friend who cheers me, I know you all care, and it's really touching...For the one who offer the shoulder far far away.. I will claim it back one day ;) Thanks anyway....

Love you all ...*muakcs* hugz hugz*

1 comment:

Jess said...

hugzz...
hope to meet u soon..