Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010

Been busy around and has not much time to update my blog recently. Well, it's no longer 2010 anymore when i writing this. Bad things happened when the year almost come to the end. So, just let the wind blow it away to welcome the brand new 2011.

So far, target set last year was partially achieved and the remaining will bring forward to this year. Where this is the target set since 2 years ago. I believe I can achieve it this year.

Was wanted to write something I went through in year 2010, but yet I dont have the mood the write...
Just the memories of December left, having a great pre-xmas dinner gathering with my best mates, xmas eve celebration with family & frens, coming back Sg and going back again in 2 days later. Not because of MY's declaration of the PH. It's because I received a call from mum in the early morning where my house was broke in. Luckily she is not injured. Nothing would like to sound out..Just feel extreme tired... It's prove I am old!!!

Hoping for a happy, healthy, wealthy, richest 2011 to all my family, friends and myself ^^.
Dreams come true ^^

No comments: