Saturday, March 26, 2011

Herbal Tea



Bought this herb tea this morning on my way to work. I just told the shop I need something for my flu and fever. She recommend me to have a cup of herbal with some added on Chinese herb as medicine? I don't know what is that... oh ya, i pay $4 for this bottle....it just half the bottle!!!! She advise not to go air con room but am rushing to work. Meaning the herbal tea not helping at all s long s i stay in the air con room.... gerr~~~

Been really busy this lately, until when? Hmm... itinerary yet to finalize. Ticket yet to bought for friends wedding, appointment yet to confirm etc... omg!!!! -ve energy please go away!!!!! Thanks...

2 comments:

SuwEi said...

take care my fren..stay healthy.

mosquitomunZ said...

I will, cause I am so wanted to hang out with you soon!!!!! muacks...