Monday, March 21, 2011

Snow Flake.Subang Jaya

Having a great weekend with my bestie in KL. What could two gossip girls do? Of cause if shopping, high tea, movie, and enjoy the great day!!!!

I heard of this famous dessert from my bestie, which only available at Subang Jaya. (You have to know how long I have not posted this out!!!:p)

This is simply amazing for the night.. Sharing a bowl of pleasant Taiwanese Taro snow flake ^^ YUMMY ^^


The snowflake best seller...
The simply yummilicious chewy taro, yam,sweet potato, cincau etc topping


A simple place for a cooling or warm dessert to end the night ^^ I'm even craving for it now!!! slurpp :p

Actually it's come with a beeping UFO thingy, but am not manage to take any photo.

I heard there is few more outlets for this Taiwanese desserts, Pavilion, Kota Damansara?

Here You GO!!!!

Snowflake
No.61A, First Floor,
Jalan SS15/8A,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.

2 comments:

fayyong said...

last time din manage to try at KD branch..too crowded

mosquitomunZ said...

GO and try.. but i think is too much to finish a bowl by ownself.... i read from bloggers, still this Subang branch nicer...