Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Bad Saturday

It's been a week plus i didnt online snce after work..no other reason, because tired...I'm relaly tired this recently been working...Especially my eyes get tired easily...i'm not sure if my power increase again? I guess the possibility is veyr very big as i face the pc more than 8 hours a day durng office hour non-stop!!!!!

Here a week it come, yet, what i predict 10% comes true...im not sure will it be 100%.. yup, maybe i should slowly let go adn have a break going back Malaysia... I'm so frustrated recently.. maybe I am bad tmper..haha...possibility is there....THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A shocking answer i get this morning..argghhh........I wouldnt write it out since i pressume that he might read this.....Yes indeed i am but y i am not givgn the chance?i really shall shall consider my move end of June.....a turning point in my life...

What I am waiting? ENd June and End August......

Photography..i have stop recently...wherelse jus tbought a F50.....

No comments: