Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15 July 09

今天
15 July 09

one of my friend birthday.he name tony..but is a history,
now he name wallace...

no doubt, knew him through tuition.
i still remember last time what actually happened btwn his friend and me.
and he is our middle man for letters and presents. Oops..dont get me wrong okie?
His friend not my bf, yes, i admit that he is aftering me, which taht time just Form 3 i think, and i didnt think of all this loveship in btwn guys an girls, what I think is just a friendship. Cause i believe opposite sex can becoem a very good friend, as long as both party is clear of each.

i still remember he is from perak, but came alone to study in ipoh. Erm, he wrote letters to me, bought me present on my birthday. But i deny it..i still rememeb that was a couple watch...
Maybe i had made him misunderstand.

Just to tell this.....

Im very angry and mad at the woman again...aiks...

No comments: