Monday, July 13, 2009

Drink with Buddies



There was a night called by Loy for crab dinner, but unable to join it, cause im too full at that time..
But at the end i myself and him ate in HOlland V market...

Thats was my first time to Holland V, which i never knew have such a great place for gathering and yet near my house...just abit inconvenient if i would to stay long as i dont have transport...

The guys call the Hoegaarden, which i like it....as i drank in Clarke Quay with my Eleanor before. While Priscila ordered some kind like lemon mint, and me..."earl gray"..dont knwo how to spell it.. paiseh...=p

This is the 1st gathering since we graduate, and snce we came here...feel taht most of us unliek last time.maybe a changes after working here...a bored environment lead to silences...

Although just a few turned up, but yet a happy nite....

Kenny(unexpected), Chris, Loy, Priscilla, Kent, Benson, Garon & Me...

No comments: